Welcome a new day with a simple lesson on the ancient art of Tai Chi on Sundeck
The ship sets sail toward the Luon Cave for you to explore it by a bamboo boat. You board the little boat to ride inside Luon Cave then return to the ship for a full breakfast served.
The ship continues to cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay through Ba Hai and Hang Ma Islands before heading back to the Halong wharf.
10:30 - 11:00 Disembarkation begins. You are transferred to the meeting point where your driver waits for you to take you back to Ha Noi.
14:00 Get dropped off at your hotel in Hanoi. End of service!
- Kayaking can be chargeable upon guest's request
- Original passport, sunglasses, sun cream, sun hat, insect repellent
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Inclement weather, tide levels, and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time.
- Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be canceled due to rough weather.